Thank you for visiting us on LaBella Intimates & Boutique your online boutique! We want you to know that it is important to us that your personal information and privacy are protected.
We collect two categories of information:
- Personal, which is information that is specific to you. This may include your name, phone number, email and mailing address, and credit card information.
- Aggregate, which is general demographic information that does not specify any individual. Some of this demographic information is optional, such as income, age, and gender. We may use or disclose aggregate information for any purpose; however, we will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties without your consent.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE INFORMATION
We want your experience on LaBella Intimates & Boutique to be fun, meaningful, pleasant, and efficient. Toward this goal, we may use your information to:
- Help direct you to products and services that we believe you will benefit from
- Let you know of new information or products that might interest you
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site, since you only have to enter your information once
Our Online Registration Form
Before you order that must-have new women’s lingerie, we’ll ask you to complete an online registration form. This form may ask for your:
- Shipping and billing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Credit card number
We may also ask for your country of residence, in order to comply with your country’s laws and regulations.
We use information on this registration form for internal marketing purposes, billing purposes, and to help us fulfill your order quickly and correctly. The information will also help us to contact you if there are any problems with your order.\
Your Email Address
We may have several pages on the site that ask for your email address. We may ask you for this information to register you for promotions or to let you know about special offers, products, or contests. Participation in contests in completely voluntary. It is your choice whether or not to participate and disclose information to us. We will use this information to notify contest winners and award prizes, and we’ll also post the names and cities of contest winners on our site.
Cookies and Web Beacons
There are two common ways that sites track your usage, speed up your navigation, and recognize you. These are known as cookies and web beacons (also known as “action tags” or clear GIF technology).
For example, Facebook uses web beacons and cookies to collect information regarding what products are purchased and what web pages are visited. This information is not linked to any of your personal information we have requested from you.
Cookies from our site are not spyware and do not and cannot infiltrate your hard drive to gather confidential information. Cookies are simply small pieces of information that are stored as text files by your browser on your computer’s hard drive.
Web beacons help our site to deliver cookies and also tell us how many times a page on our site has been viewed.
As with most web sites, the LaBella Intimates & Boutique site automatically recognizes the internet URL you use to access the site. We may also log your internet service provider and your IP address (an IP, or “internet protocol” address, may indicate the location of your computer on the internet). And, we may log a date/time stamp for system administration and trouble shooting, internal marketing, and order verification.
Age of User
We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information from children under age 13. If you are under the age of 13, we ask that you do not submit any personal information to us, and ask a parent or guardian for help.
Elsewhere on this site, you have represented and warranted that you are either using the site with parental supervision, or that you are at least 18 years of age.
Internal Use of Your Information
We use your personal information primarily to process your order and to provide you with excellent customer service. However, we may also use it to: improve our site’s layout and content, determine information about visitors to our site, and to improve our outreach and marketing efforts.
We may use your information so that we can communicate with you regarding such things as a confirmation that you have registered with us and service-related announcements regarding maintenance of our site.
You may need to give us your email address if you want to register for promotions or if you want to be notified of special offers or products.
You can always opt-out of future emails (see the “Opt-Out” section). However, you cannot opt out of receiving emails related to your orders or your membership to LaBella Intimates & Boutique.
Sharing Your Information
We do not sell, rent, trade, license, or otherwise disclose your specific personal or financial information to anyone, except to:
- Service providers that function on our behalf, such as third parties that may deliver our products to you, such as the U.S. Postal Service, Federal Express, and United Parcel Service. These service providers must be provided information on your name, shipping address, email, and phone number.
- Financial services corporations such as credit card processors and issuers, in order to help you purchase your new women’s lingerie. When we do submit your credit card for authorization, however, we use state-of-the-art data encryption to protect your information.
- Law enforcement officials conducting an investigation, issuing subpoenas or court orders.
In the Event of a Change in the Company
LaBella Intimates & Boutique uses industry standard procedures and physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect our customers’ personal information. This includes the use of a secure sockets layer (SSL) for all financial transactions conducted on this site. SSL encryption protects personal information online.
We also work hard to protect your information in our facilities. For example:
- Only employees who need access to your personal information for a specific purpose will have that access. These employees are required to follow specific procedures concerning its proper handling. Our employees are held to strict confidentiality requirements.
- We use third-party service providers for the physical security of our computer hardware. Our servers are kept in a secure physical environment, and with an electronic firewall.
- Any third parties we retain to provide a service (such as analyzing data, shipping, etc.) are not authorized to use your personal information beyond providing that service.
Despite our safeguards, 100% complete security cannot be guaranteed.
A compromise in security is unlikely, but if it does occur we may notify you of that compromise. We would do this as soon as possible, and may use your email to do so.
To make changes to your account such as:
- Disabling your account so purchases cannot be made in the future
- Correcting or updating your information
- Opting out of future non-membership or order-related emails
You can phone us or email us:
Please do not email your credit card number or other sensitive information.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED OFFLINE
We also work hard to keep information collected offline secure. This type of information may be that collected from phone calls, for instance. During phone calls, we will only ask for the personal information that is needed to place your order or answer your questions.
When we do need to store information, we will do so in our secure database. If you send us a fax, the fax will be stored or shredded after use, depending on whether the information needs to be stored or not.
However you communicate with us, we will treat on- and offline information with your security in mind.
WHAT IF I AM RECEIVING INFORMATION THAT I DID NOT REQUEST?
You may receive an email from us because a friend of yours may be inviting you to join LaBella Intimates & Boutique. If you choose not to sign up for membership, we may retain your email address for a period of time.
Or, we may have your email information because one of our members sent a gift to you and so provided your information to us.
If you are a former member of LaBella Initmates, we may contact you to invite you to come back. We might also have received your information from a mailing, opt-in mailing, or a phone list of a reputable company. Unless we are using an opt-in only list for our marketing, we will screen our list through the Direct Marketing Association preference list before sending any offers.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us:
449 S Orlando Ave
Maitland, FL 32751
Thank you for being a valued customer of the LaBella Intimates & Boutique, your new favorite online lingerie boutique!